Last friday Javis needed to go to Twin Falls for work... since its a pretty long trip to make in one day I went with him to keep him company! After he got done with his work at the store we decided to go check out the town a little. When you first drive into Twin Falls you go over this huge bridge and below is this beautiful canyon with a lake and a huge park! Since it was a beautiful day we decided to go down and check it out, and Im glad we did! We had a blast and I cant wait tell we go again!
The beautiful water fall : )
This is from the top of the canyon
And this one is from the top of the canyon
You can really tell just how big it is from this picture!!
3 comments:
BEAUTIFUL WATERFALL AND CANYON.
LOOKS LIKE YOU GUYS HAD A REALLY NICE
DAY EXPLORING UTAH. THAT IS AWESOME.
JAVIS LOOKS SO NICE ALL DRESSED UP.
CHAYLIA, YOU LOOK GOOD TOO. I AM SO
GLAD YOU BOTH ARE DOING GOOD.
LOVE MOMMY
Wow, that looks like an awesome place, I wanna check that out sometime.
A baby!!! Hang on tight...the fun is just beginning. So glad you guys are happy...love, Katrina
Post a Comment