Javis . Chaylia . Liliana . Bricen
oh my gosh, she is really changing.......wowshe is adorable.....;)Jerry and dad both loved the phonepictures you sent.love you, grammy
Eeps! How adorable is that little girl?!!!Congratulations!Is being a mom just the coolest thing or what? I can't wait to be a mommy!I love you! Hope all is well in Utah!
She is just so adorable!! Love her eyes!
She really is such a doll! By the way, we got her little announcement, so precious!!!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
oh my gosh, she is really changing.......wow
she is adorable.....;)
Jerry and dad both loved the phone
pictures you sent.
love you, grammy
Eeps! How adorable is that little girl?!!!
Congratulations!
Is being a mom just the coolest thing or what? I can't wait to be a mommy!
I love you!
Hope all is well in Utah!
She is just so adorable!! Love her eyes!
She really is such a doll! By the way, we got her little announcement, so precious!!!!
Post a Comment