I can't believe how fast time has gone by. It feels like just the other day when I was holding her in my arms for the first time. She can do so much now and can talk so well. She also just sparked up a massive interest in the potty!! : ) She loves to color and help me do just about everything. She is so much fun and I am so grateful that I am able to stay home with her and see all the amazing things she learns on a daily bases.
Her birthday started out with Grandma& Grandpa Silva singing happy birthday to her on skype while she danced and told them that she is 2! She also got a call from Grandma Cornett who got to talk to her for a little bit and wish her a happy birthday.
We had a great little party for her and invited all the neighbors. My brother and his wife Bree,my parents, and Javis & I all pitched in and got her her first play kitchen. She got all the goodies to go with. She got food, dishes, and even a super cute zebra apron with her name on it! She was so excited and had to wear her princess outfit and shoes even while she was eating her cake. She loved her cake this year, last year she wasn't into it at all so that was so fun to see her enjoy it. We are so thankful for our wonderful neighbors and everything that they do for us. They really helped make Liliana's day special!!
We love our little girl so much and we are so grateful to have her in our life's. She is such a beautiful blessing. Happy second Birthday Lilibug!!
No comments:
Post a Comment